There are various types of coffee available in a coffee shop and many people are quite inquisitive about how they are prepared. Cappuccino, espresso, latte, mocha, frappe are the different types that fill the cups of the coffee lovers. Cappuccino is very common as well as a popular variety that is made with hot milk, coffee and also steamed milk foam. The taste of this coffee is bold and it also comes with rich texture and flavour.
The origin of cappuccino is in Italy, but people all over the world came to knew about it after the World War II, and now everyone knows its taste and is quite crazy about it as well. You will be able to find this beverage made from steamed milk and espresso in almost every online coffee shop.
Types of cappuccinos
Traditional cappuccinos: Two or one shot of espresso is being used for the preparation of this specific type of cappuccino and its top is layered with foamed or steamed milk.
1. Iced cappuccino: It is the cold version of the hot cappuccinos and prepared with all the same ingredients, just that the ingredients used are cold.
2. Wet cappuccino: These cappuccinos are prepared with less foamed milk and have a creamy but diluted taste. For this diluted taste, it is also known as light cappuccino or cappuccino chiaro.
3. Dry cappuccino: In this type of cappuccinos, low amount of milk is used in comparison to other types of cappuccinos. A mixture of low steamed milk with high layered foamed milk makes up a cup of dry cappuccino coffee also known as dark cappuccino and cappuccino scuro.
4. Flavoured cappuccino: This is one of the most popular variety of cappuccino coffee in which simple syrups are added to give it an extra added flavour of chocolate, vanilla, peppermint, caramel, cinnamon and raspberry.
Some health benefits of cappuccino
Several people go crazy every evening for a cup of cappuccino as it provides some energy after a hectic day at work and some people simply have it for their love for the flavour. But other than these, cappuccino coffee has some other health benefits as well. It helps in several kinds of psychological health benefits like the stimulation of mind and mental alertness. Cappuccino also has high antioxidant properties that help in the prevention of skin problems and also memory loss. Cappuccino also lowers the risks of cardiovascular ailments. Some other benefits of cappuccino coffee beside these benefits are:
1. Prevent heart ailments: Coffee carries many antioxidant properties like flavonoids that help in the prevention of oxidization of Low-Density Lipoprotein cholesterol and as a result, reduces heart problems. Some research studies have also proved that coffee helps to reduce the chances of the early death of patients suffering from diabetes and heart disease.
2. Lowers the risks of stroke: Women are more vulnerable to stroke attacks and so some studies suggest that women must consume more cappuccino coffee as it lowers the chances of strokes. Some research revealed that people who drank cappuccino at least twice a day had reduced chances of stroke attack by more than 20 per cent.
3. Type 2 diabetes is prevented: Consumption of coffee helps our bodies to resist insulin and as a result reduces the chances of developing type-2 diabetes. The antioxidant properties also help in the prevention of damage to tissues. Some researches revealed that some compounds of coffee stimulate blockage of the human islet amyloid polypeptide which plays the main role in causing diabetes.
4. Prevents Alzheimer’s: Caffeine present in coffee stimulates cognitive power and as a result increases the brain’s functioning. It also reduces the risks of dementia development by more than sixty per cent.
5. Reduce gallstone: Some effects are provided by caffeine which increases the contractions of the gallbladder and results in the prevention of stones in the gallbladder. So, a person who consumes coffee regularly has lesser chances of having gallstones.
6. Lowers risks of cancer: The antioxidants present in coffee help in the prevention of any type of skin problem as well as skin cancers. Besides, coffee also carries some other properties that lower the chances of having cancer.
7. Burns fat: Coffee has the capability of acting as a diuretic and hence helps in burning fat. It lowers the fatigue and enhances this procedure of fat burning.
8. Oral health: Besides antioxidants, coffee also carries some antibacterial properties and as a result, it lowers the chances of cavities.
9. Uplifts mood and help in fighting depression: Caffeine increases the activities of the central nervous system and also produces neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine and noradrenaline which help in uplifting the mood. Living in a good mood means less depression and also reduces the risks of suicide.
No matter whether you want to have a cup of coffee for any of these health benefits or just for boosting your energy and physical performance, get the Best Coffee in Perth from the top online stores.